Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Elle's Studio Design Team Call for July - December 2012!
It’s that time again! We’re looking for some amazing crafters that love to scrapbook and work with our products, to be on our design team for the second half of 2012 (July-December).
Design Team Member Responsibilities:
- Creating 2 layouts + 1 additional item (card, tag, project, mini album, etc.) and uploading them to our site each month for our inspiration gallery.
- Meeting project and photo deadlines each month.
- Participating in blog tutorials, sketches, blog hops, etc. as scheduled.
- Maintaining communication with the rest of the design team and Elle’s Studio
- Posting your Elle’s Studio projects online on your personal blog and two scrapbook galleries online each month, including a link to the Elle’s Studio website (if allowed).
You will receive:
- All your layouts, cards, tags and projects posted on our site and blog
- Tons of Elle’s Studio products to work with!
- A link on our blog to yours
- Ability to request items for projects you have in mind
We have set up a special email account for collecting applications only. Please send the following to us in one email, to email@example.com Applications are due by June 15th:
- Two images of two different layouts, cards or project(s) that best represent you and your style. Images must be no larger than 600 x 600 px. Bonus points if they include ES tags!
- A short 300 word bio about you
- Link to your blog
- Link to any gallery you are currently posting to
We will be contacting potential design team members by June 18th and announcing the design team members, here at our blog, in early July!
Please note: Overseas and international designers are welcomed to apply, too - Yes! We'd love to have people from all over the world design for us!
Posted by Elle's Studio at 3:30 PM