This layout is about my mom and her two grand-kids (one of her grand-babies is my dog, hehe) and how both of them always want to sit on her lap - it's just sooo cute! And, my little nephew is just starting to talk, so he calls her "Ama" instead of grandma. Definitely a memory that we treasure!
Here's how I made this layout:
1. I started with a piece of My Mind's Eye, Alphabet Soup paper - I've been saving this paper for awhile and can no longer find it for sale.
2. Next, I added a 9 3/4 x 10 3/4 inch piece of Sassafras Heartfelt paper.
3. Then, you'll add the 5 x 7 photo on the left side, towards the top. I left about 1/2 inch of the Heartfelt paper showing on the top and side.
4. Now we need to pull some of our favorite scraps out for layering on the right hand side. My scraps I used was a piece of Hambly's Doily Decor Transparency that I love so much, and some cut out pieces from Sassafras Intro paper, layered in between with some washi tape and a circle I had cut from something else.
Red and Teal Pennants. One of our Date tags, Saturday Morning Tags, which I got the bottom tag from and I cut the "Notes:" part off the top tag, too! Lots going on here, but it looks great!
6. Finish it off with some books cut out of the Crate Emma Books paper and then add another Emma doily diecut and a thankful tag.
We are giving away our Red and Teal Pennants, along with our Saturday, Gratitude and Date Lil' Snippets to two lucky winners! Just leave a comment to be entered and we'll draw them next Sunday. One comment per person, please.
Congrats to last Sunday's winner:
ClarieTet, please email us the info below to claim your prize to email@example.comName:
Prize: November 20th