We are so excited to announce that for 2010 we are putting together a design team! We are on the hunt for 6 people that love to scrapbook and that would like to work with our items for the first six months of 2010 (from January through June)!
You will be responsible for:
- 2 layouts and one card or tag per month for our inspiration gallery
- Sending photos of your layouts, cards and tag to us by a certain date
- Participating in two of our new monthly blog challenges during your term
- Each designer will be spotlighted during their own special month! During your month we’ll need you to answer a short interview questionnaire and create a fun blog project to go along with your spotlight
- Checking in and keeping up to date with our Google calendar
- Posting your creations on your blog and in other galleries around the web
You will receive:
- All your layouts, cards, tags and projects posted on our site and blog
- Tons of Elle’s Studio products to work with!
- A link on our blog to yours
- Ability to request items for projects you have in mind
- Special compensation if any of your layouts or projects gets published!
We have set up a special email account for collecting applications only. Please send the following to us in one email, to email@example.com . Applications are due by November 10th:
- Three images of three different layouts, cards or project(s) that best represent you and your style. Images must be no larger than 600 x 600 px.
- A short 300 word bio about you!
- Link to your blog
- Link to any gallery you are currently posting to
- Include any current or past design team or publications
We will be announcing the Design Team members in late November! This team will be designing from January – June and then we’ll be putting another team together to finish off the year!
There's a lot of fun in store for the new year, we can’t wait!!
EDIT: A lot of people have been asking if we are also looking for overseas and international designers, too - Yes! We are :) We'd love to have people from all over the world design for us!